Saturday, January 22, 2011

A person who has made a difference in my life

“Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.”- William James. Everybody is special in their own way; everyone sees life in their unique way too. But to think that you yourself can makes a difference; well to me it is very possible indeed. We choose our own path in life, and life is about choices we make.  Consequently, mold us into what we’ve become.
I believe that the person that makes a very significant difference in my life is me. It’s not to say that no one have not tried to mold me, to motivate me, or to push me to whom I become today. But, in a sense that if I did not tried to choose or to accept those opinion, opens myself to accept those who are wiser, more experience that me, not only that I’m a fool but a primitive being indeed. Many have inspired in great depth, where everything gives possibilities to inject motivations in my life.
”The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, and to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.” - Leo Rosten. Everyone live their life up until now because in their life some of them found their purpose in life, someone has changed them to become better or to me, our attitude towards life itself. Therefore, I have made significant difference to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment